Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Reminder as usual

Guyz wasapu. Hm Loy everything that has a beginning comes to an end apart from Christ (GOD). Any I will be finishing this week. It is wonderful though I use my own money for transport and feeding.
So Again to Loy, Yo in charge of our welfare but my BD passed, nc cake was cut, no water was over flowing over my head. Hm on top of it u are not available. So wasapu.
Just to remind yu guyz, Tuesday is our day for meeting. Remember Its at da base though I would suggest that We make rotational. Pliz its my idea so if you have any comments, they are welcome.
Emma I hope as you read this you have the Basic book and you are adding more emails in the Virtual Base.
I dont have much tym left and my fingers are tyred.
So God Bless You (GBY) Ronnie

No comments: