Saturday, August 18, 2007

Many welcomes

Good day. I have many welcomes to say. First, BASIC Campus Family, welcome back to your new year,munange me i have now been promoted to off campus favour of the Lord. Man, I hope you guys dream big this year- yeah am always dreaming big, always going for gold. And the God who spoke, still speaks.

Another welcome message! Mr Musoke-of the I don't know fame is back anytime now from Bangkok! I can't wait to 'usher' him back. Hope he is okay.

Otherwise, just greetings to you all. Sam, Clem(DOS), Phlyte (Web Guru), I hear Miria da Boxer is back!!!

I urge all campusers to keep the fire burning, we shall kip it burning here too.

To all the BICS, come for a house warming in my new room-- bring curtains and carpets and pork. in descending order.

I love u guys.

Keep in Christ.

No comments: