Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My phone issues

Can you imagine after all of this time, only one person has been putting comments on the blog? Thanks dear one. We expect to receive your threat with much joy.lol. Okay, the new year has set off, where are the off campus crew- remember BASIC does not game on campu- it goes on, to our missions, workplaces etc.

There is this thing called 100% free calls on Mango, how is it treating u Mango guys. Me am not fully registered on Mango so I do not get calls at weird hours all because of 100%. Wabula Ugandans love free things!! Mbu u call up a beloved after 11pm!!! You cannot even spend money on the beloved, you wait for 100%?

MTN is worse, in addition to having a lot of airtime on the phone, you are not able to use it because when 10pm clocks, the network is down!! So I am so loaded in terms of airtime but I cannot use it!! The only time I can use it is 6-8am when people are sleeping.

Now my Celtel experience is by far the worst! These guys' off peak hour starts at midnight! Hahaha! I laughed! You see I had called customer service to ask about their off peak hours and rates. Can you imagine the lady even giggled while telling me that their off peak hour starts at 0000hrs! And I also have my 50% extra there.

You must be wondering, do i have three lines? I will let you know.

Now, on campus people, when is our porkaty? we are waiting. Eh, come for primetime, if i spare budde, I will be there. Take care of yourselves.

God loves you.

1 comment:

Beloved said...

'Wabula Ugandans love free things!!'

Kasta you're also a Ugandan... atte you're saying mango biki yet you're also there flexing with you're mtn and celtel issues??!! TUSWAALA.

PROUDLY AFRICAN!!!
anyway, you better use up you're a.t before these guys decide to chop those promotion things.

About porkaty, come attend our cool fello on campus and you'll find that out.

Hehehe!!! you gave me a good laugh with that blog. God bless.